Homeowners and consumers should consider the following when selecting a plumber or plumbing contractor:
1. Obtain the name of the Responsible Master Plumber for the company. The Responsible Master Plumber’s license number should be displayed in all advertisements. Master Plumber license numbers begin with the letter ”M.” License numbers which begin with “A”, “T”, “J” or any other letter are not Master Plumber license numbers.
2. Check the TSBPE website at https://licensing.hpc.state.tx.us/datamart/mainMenu.do to:
3. Check with the TSBPE Enforcement Division at 800-845-6584, ext. 65249 to see if the plumber has had any valid complaints filed against his or her license.
4. Check with your local municipal plumbing inspection department to determine:
5. The Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners does not regulate prices charged by plumbers. Obtain several price estimates before committing to one and make sure that all warranties and cost estimates are in writing. Whether or not the estimate is for one price for the complete and final job or an hourly rate, it should be detailed enough so that the consumer understands exactly what work is to be performed and how the company expects to be paid.
6. The written estimate and invoice should contain the Responsible Master Plumber’s license number and the name, address and telephone number of the Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners.
7. Obtain references and actually verify the references for previous customer satisfaction before choosing a plumber or plumbing contractor.
Send to Phone
Your text message was sent.
To opt out at anytime, send the word STOP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
To get a help message, send the word HELP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
Please try again
You must enter a vaild 10 digit U.S. phone number.
Send this business listing as a text message to a mobile phone.
8803 Almeda Genoa Road Houston, TX 77075
Terms: The recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless carrier. Not all carriers are currently supported